Have you considered a career in Commercial Real Estate?
Have you ever considered a career in commercial real estate? If yes pay attention, if no – this may change your mind.
Every industry has its good points and bad points. So, let’s break this down and see what these look like in Commercial Real Estate.
Let’s start with the bad stuff.
1. It has typically been a boy’s club
2. Tough Industry to enter unless you know someone, or you have industry experience
3. There is little training or support externally for people wanting to get into the industry.
The good news:
a) There is a shift. The industry now accepts women in the industry as par for the course. If you do your job, provide an outstanding service, and deliver results, it no longer matters what gender you identify with.
(b) The market is about to interrupted.
So what’s awesome?
1. The opportunities to specialise are endless
2. There is no glass ceiling when it comes to earning potential.